We use your data to provide and improve the Javawebster Website, Games and Application services. By using all Javawebster services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with Javawebster policies.
We collect several types of information for various purposes and to provide and improve Javawebster services.
When using our services, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information can include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Full name
- Phone number
Cookies are files created by sites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can:
- Keep you signed in
- Remember your site preferences
- Give you locally relevant content
Javawebster uses the data collected for a variety of purposes:
- To provide and maintain all Javawebster services
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Indonesia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Indonesia and process it there.
Javawebster may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Javawebster
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Indonesia, June 1, 2021
Javawebster is taken from the words "Java" and "Website Master" Webmaster.
Javawebster uses Keris (The Kris) as a logo that is displayed in silhouette.
Javawebster can be interpreted as a Webmaster from Java - Indonesia.
The website programming language has a code for each color. Each color that Javawebster chooses for its design theme is unique and special.
- The MAROON color code "#7A111A" and can be read as "JAWA" (english: JAVA).
- The RED color code "#DE111A" and can be read as "DEWA" (english: GOD).
- The BLUE color code "#111EB5" and can be read as "WEBS".
- The DARK color code "#2D3D4D" is 2D, 3D and 4D visuals.
- The LIGHT color code "#EAEAEA" and please read aloud!